- 1 Walleye fillet
- Aluminum foil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp capers
- small handful of green beans
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Get a long enough piece of metal foil to wrap all ingredients (24 inches) and fold in half.
- Lightly coat fish with lemon juice, salt, pepper, and place the filet in the center of one side of the foil.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Fold the foil around the ingredients encasing everything.
- Place the foil packet on a baking sheet and put it in the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the filet.
- Remove from the oven, cut open the pouch and serve.
- 4 walleye fillet
- 1/2lb bacon
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Stick melted butter
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil.
- Lightly cook the bacon and create a bed on top of the foil with the cooked bacon.
- Place your fillets over the bacon.
- Coat the fillets with half of a lemon juice.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fillets.
- Pour honey over each individual fillet.
- Sprinkle on onion powder, salt & pepper.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes in your oven.
- Plate & Serve.