Episode 05 – Honey Lemon Walleye with Bacon
- 4 walleye fillet
- 1/2lb bacon
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Stick melted butter
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil.
- Lightly cook the bacon and create a bed on top of the foil with the cooked bacon.
- Place your fillets over the bacon.
- Coat the fillets with half of a lemon juice.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fillets.
- Pour honey over each individual fillet.
- Sprinkle on onion powder, salt & pepper.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes in your oven.
- Plate & Serve.