Episode 4 – Season 4: Walleye Cooking
- 1 Walleye fillet
- Aluminum foil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp capers
- small handful of green beans
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Get a long enough piece of metal foil to wrap all ingredients (24 inches) and fold in half.
- Lightly coat fish with lemon juice, salt, pepper, and place the filet in the center of one side of the foil.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Fold the foil around the ingredients encasing everything.
- Place the foil packet on a baking sheet and put it in the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the filet.
- Remove from the oven, cut open the pouch and serve.