Episode 3 – Season 4: Blackberry Wild Boar Backstrap
- Whole milk, for soaking
- 1 wild pig backstrap, about 18 oz.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 5 oz. Blackberry Jam or preserves
- Soak the wild pig in milk overnight.
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees F. (Include any instructions that you included related to the grill for catfish).
- Mix the jam, soy sauce, and rosemary to make a thin paste.
- Rinse the pig and lightly coat in the blackberry mixture.
- Put pig in grill and cook, basting with blackberry mixture every 10 minutes, until the internal temp reaches 145 degrees F, about 45-50 minutes total.
- Pull from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.