- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 sprigs thyme, stripped
- ½ tsp- red pepper flake
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sprig rosemary, stripped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix together olive oil, thyme, red pepper flakes, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper into a freezer bag. You may need more depending on the number of steaks you are preparing.
- Put the steaks into a sealable bag and move the bag around until all steaks are evenly coated. Leave steaks marinating in the refrigerator overnight (minimum 8 hours).
- In a sauté pan, on medium heat, cook the tomatoes on the vine for 3-4 minutes. At the same time, add the steaks to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the steaks and cook the other side for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Pull the tomatoes and set aside.
- Remove the steaks from the heat and tent with foil, letting them rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with the tomatoes.